AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Philosophical and Sociological Perspectives of Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- School Organization and Management
- Teaching of Hindi
- Educational Technology
- Passed UGC Net in Education of Dec. 2015.
- Qualified CTET in Social Science and Hindi in 2013.
- Pursuing Ph.D.in Education from Mewar University.
- Passed M.Ed. from Lingaya’s University.
- Passed B.Ed. from IGNOU.
- Passed A(Hindi) (H.P University)
- Passed Com (Pass) (Delhi University,New Delhi) .
- Passed Sec. from C.B.S.E. ( Kendriya Vidyalaya ) .
- Had worked in Doon Bharti Public School, Faridabad affiliated to CBSE from Aug 2001 till Mar 2007 as TGT.
- Had worked with Ashok Memorial Public School, Faridabad from April 2007 to july 2008.
- Worked with DPS Palwal as TGT from july 2008 to Mar 2011.
- Worked with LPS Faridabad as TGT from 2013 to 2014.
- Worked with KPS Delhi as TGT from 2014 to Oct 2016.
- Worked with Army college of Education as an Asstt.Professor (Guest Faculty).
- Presently working with Bhavan’s Leelavati Munshi College Of Education, New Delhi as an Asstt.Professor from Oct.17 to till now.
PRESENTATIONS IN SEMINARS:
|S.No||Name of College||Name of Topic||Participated/Presented||Awarded|
|1.||Bhagwan Mahaveer college of Education||Empowering teacher educators for Quality Education||Participated
|2.||Lingaya’s University||Recent Advance in Digital Information Communication Technology Radict-2012||Participated||—–|
|3.||Amity University (Amity Institute of Education)||Designing Strategies for Reinforcing Values in Education||Participated||—–|
|4.||A. I. E, Amity University||Inculcating of Values in Moral and Social context||Presented||Second prize|
|5.||Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Mgmt. & Sc.L.U.||RTE: A Boon or Bane||Presented||Best Presentation|
One Research paper Published in the conference proceeding (ISBN No- 97,8-81-,924212-1-6) held at Lingaya’s University titled ” Awareness of parented towards RTE act- A Comparative study” on November.
OTHER ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
- Member of editorial Board of a School Magazine.
- Worked as a Assembly Incharge.
- Active Participation in Dramatics.