AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Philosophical and Sociological Perspectives of Education
- Educational Psychology
- Construction of curriculum
- Teaching of commerce
- Teaching of Economics
- Inclusive Education
- Qualified HTET in commerce in feb 2014.
- Pursuing Ph.D.in Education from Mewar University.
- Qualified AWES in commerce in Jan.2014
- Passed UGC Net in Education of Dec. 2010.
- Passed M.Ed. M.D. University (Full Time) in 2009 with 66%.
- Passed B.Ed. M.D. University (Full Time) in 2008 in English, Economics and Commerce with 74%.
- Passed Com (Agra University) in 2003 .
- Passed Com (Pass) (M.D. University, Rohtak) in 1999 (1st Division).
- Passed Sec. from C.B.S.E. ( Kendriya Vidyalaya ) in 1996 (1st Division).
- Had worked in Kundan Green Valley School affiliated to CBSE from Oct 2003 till Sep 2010 and hold the last designation as Principal.
- Had worked with Shiv College of Education,Tigaon as an Asst.Professor from April1,2011 to June 30,2012.
- Worked with Lingaya’s University as an Assistant Professor from july 2012 to Oct.7,2016.
- Presently working with Bhavan’s Leelavati Munshi College Of Education,New Delhi from Oct.17 to till now.
|No.||Title of Research Article/Paper(s)||Name of Journal||Month &Year of publication,
|1||Importance of Soft Skills in Teacher Education Programme||Indian Journal of Social Concern||May 2012
|2||Use of Soft Skills as innovative practices to enhance teaching learning process||Seminaar Proceedings||Dec.20-21/2012||–||–||National|
|3||Awareness of Parents towards RTE||Conference Proceedings||Nov.22,2013||–||978-81-
|4||SevereNeglectand dilution in quality of practiceTeaching||Shrinkhala||Dec.2013
|5||Is Education System In India Really Liberal?||Researchpaedia||January 2014 Vol.1||Refereed||2347-9000 January,2014.
|6||A comparative study of awareness of Parents of elementary students towards RTE Act||Asian Resonance||Mar.2014
|7||Inspire the whole child-mind, heart and soul with Joyful Learning
|Journal of Research & Education||August 2014 Vol.III||Refereed||2249-8699||National|
|8||Awareness of Ragging among Professional College Students||Awadh International Journal of information technology and Education||Oct 2014
|9||Inclusion of Emotional Intelligence Package in Teacher Education Programme||Conference Procedings||April,2015||–||978-81-924212-8-5||National|
|To Study the Effect of High & Low Parental Encouragement Group of Students on Academic Achievement||International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research||May-june 2016||Refereed 3.5||2321-3124||International|
|11||Learning styles and mental health as predictors of academic achievement||IJESC||June 2016
|12||To study the impact of emotional intelligence on academic achievement of teacher trainees||IRA-IJEMS||July 2016||3.8||2455-2526||International|
PAPER PRESENTATIONS/ WORKSHOPS/CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Presented a research paper in NAAC Sponsored National Seminar on “Learning Styles and Mental Health as predictors of Academic Success of Undergraduates” at KIIT College Of Education on Feb.16 & 17 2016.
- Participated in National Conference on “Psychological Counselling and Varied Strategies to overcome Academic Anxiety” held at Lingaya’s University on Jan.29,2016.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on “Professionalism and code of ethics of teachers” at lingaya’s University on Dec.11,2015
- Participated in National Conference on “IPR: Challenges in Digital Environment”(NCICDE-2015) at Lingaya’s University on 20-21,2015.
- Attended “7th National Research Methodology Workshop” at Prestige Institute,Gwalior on August 20-23,2015.(Ref.1)
- Participated in 5 day faculty development Programme on “ How to make Classroom Exciting” held at lingaya’s University on 6th-9th july & 13july,2015.(Ref.2)
- Presented a paper in the national conference titled “Re-engineering Teacher Education In Context to swachh Shiksha, Swachh Samaj and Swachh Bharat” on April 25,2015 organized by Deptt. Of Education, Lingaya’s University.( Ref.3)
- Attended Doctoral Research Conference titled “ ANVESH-2015” held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on April 3-4,2015. ( Ref.4)
- Presented a paper in the international seminar on “Role of E-Learning in Quality Education”on 22& 23 February,2015,sponsored by Deptt.Of Higher Education,Govt.of Uttarakhand in collaboration with World Peace Movement Trust. ( Ref.5)
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme titled “Incorporating Global Perspectives Into Administration, Teaching & Research” on Dec.08-12,2014 organized by Kamal Institute Of Higher Education & Advance Technology, New Delhi. ( Ref.6)
- Presented a paper in the International conference (ICSSR Sponsored) titled “Gender, Peace,Education and Development” on Nov.30,2014 organized by Vivek college of Education,Bijnor
- Participated in the National Workshop on the theme “Promoting Research Culture in Educational Institutions” on Nov.29,2014 organised by Lingaya’s GVKS Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad.
- Participated in National Workshop on the theme “Research Methodology & Research Ethics” on August 30,2014 organised by Deptt. Of English, lingaya’s University in collaboration with ELTAI.
- Presented a Paper in the National Conference on the theme “Corporate Governance and Its Role in Minimizing the Isolation of Teacher Education” on Nov.12,2014 at Amity Institute Of Education, New Delhi.
- Participated in the national workshop on Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation(CCE) organized by School of Education, Lingaya’s University,on May1st and 2nd,2014 at lingaya’s University.
- Participated one week National workshop on Analytical Techniques for Research Organized by GLOBAL NETWORK OF BUSINESS RESEARCHERS from April 12-18,2014 at Dalhousie Public School,Dalhousie.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Axiological Perspectives Of Teacher Education” held on 30th March,2014 sponsored by UGC at Department of Education of CCS University,Meerut.
- Presented a paper on the topic–“Joyful learning: Prospects and challenges” held at Maharaja Surajmal Institute C-4,Janakpuri,New Delhi-58 on March 29, 2014.
- Attended the national conference on “Empowerment of women through cooperatives” held at NATIONAL COOPERATIVE UNION OF INDIA 3,siri institutional area ,August Kranti Marg New Delhi-110016 on 14th February,2014.
- Participated in National Workshop on “Importance and use of Copyrights, patent, citation and impact factor in Research” held on January 25,2014 held at lingaya’s university.
- Presented a paper in National Conference titled “ Awareness of Parents towards RTE Act-A comparative Study” held at lingaya’s University on Nov.22,2013.
- Presented a paper titled “Designing strategies for reinforcing values in education”on march 08,2013 at Amity University.
- Presented a paper titled “Empowering Teacher Education” held at Bhagwan Mahavir College of Education,sonepat on Feb.9,2013.
- Presented a paper on the “Innovative Practices to enhance teaching learning process”in NAAC sponsored seminar at institute of vocational studies, sheikh saraiye in the month of December 2012.
OTHER ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
- Chief editor of a Conference Proceedings titled “Re-engineering Teacher Education in context to Swachh Shiksha, Swachh Samaj and Swachh Bharat.
- Has been working with the review committee of Multidisciplinary International Research Journal as an Editor.
- Has performed a key role in NAAC
- Has worked under various committees during Zest of Lingaya’s University.
- Responsibilities as a Class Counsellor, Exam Incharge and Co-Curricular Activities Incharge and Academic Incharge has been fulfilled with great zeal.