GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISMS
The college endeavours to provide multiple mechanisms for any kind of grievances students might have. Students can approach any of the following for redressal of any kind of grievance:
1 .Availability of Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
SGRC is duly constituted by the college since its inception in 2016.
The constitution of the committee is as follows
- Suggestion box has been placed in the college for any suggestion /grievance.
- Students can send a mail to Online Grievance Portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College has made small tutorial groups of students assigned to different faculty members, in which they discuss matter pertaining to academic and non-academic issues. Any student can go to their tutorial incharge for any kind of issue/grievance.
2. Tutorial groups: One of the prominent features of the college is constitution of small tutorial groups, each under a faculty member. This group is supposed to act as a small close-knit group/ family wherein anyone can share and discuss any issues/ concerns/ problems; whether academic or non-academic. Any student can go to their Tutorial incharges for any kind of Grievance.
3. Counselling Cell: In case students have any kind of emotional/ psychological issues, they can contact the following:
- Dr Reetu Sharma Vats
- Dr Shalini Gupta
- Dr Geetika Dutta
NOTE: In case of non-redressal of any grievances, students can contact the Chairperson of the Grievance Redressal Committee and the Principal of the college; email id: email@example.com